- We will examine transaction on daily basis. Compare the actual operation with the cost information mentioned in the contract.
- Read down the actual control processed and how the all element of contracts are functioning.
- Identify the loopholes or areas of where advice is required.
Our association for this review would install and integrated approach:
- Review contracts and identify opportunities
- Review existing contracts and contractual commitments and seek to find cost savings leakage on invoices, credit penalties and other financial metrics
- Conduct service provider performance assessment, identify issues and provides options/recommendations
- Establish risk mitigation strategies for cost impacting risk factors
- Develop roadmap to improve commercial control, mitigate contract risks and minimize value leakage